jeudi 25 octobre 2007

Holidays, so no competition...







Wang Liqin
I just want to present you this man:


On holidays there isn't competition, so i want to present you a Chinese man: Wang Liqin.

He won the champion world in Osaka in 2001 and in Schangai in 2005! More, in June 2007, he becomes player number 1 in the world and wins, again, the champion world!

He won the gold medal in double in JO in Sydney in 2000 and the bronze medal in JO in Athens in 2004!

He's known like one of the most complete player and most talented of history.


2 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

Waldner,Gatien,Secrétin et Saive are good too.

Bij a dit…

I've never seen him before... in fact I only know players whose already made rackets or things like that, as J.O Waldner for example, and some old french players.

This player is very interesting, what a shame that table-tenis is not shown on TV even when the world championship is in Paris...

See Ya !!!