Hi everbody!
To start this first blog in english, I am going to present myself!
So, my name is Justine, I'm 20 and I live in Lisieux, city hated by everybody except me...
After getting my baccalauréat, I went to Lisieux IUT to have a diploma in Undergraduate degree in statistics and data analysis.
Like I see no interest to tell my life on Internet, I am speaking to you about the sport I practise who is table tennis!
I know table tennis doesn't interest a lot of people, but it's a subject!
So, good reading...
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
Tennis table is a very good sport.
I practiced this sport during 3 years.
Me too, I don't hate Lisieux.
Do you really thonk J-C hate this city too ?
We'll all have good memories from here I think :) even if we had herd times...
Good luck for what's coming soon,
See Ya !!!
Enregistrer un commentaire