mardi 18 mars 2008

Patrick Chila

Arms raised after 6 sets of brawl. With the exit of the finale, Patrick Chila happy and was relieved to carry it vis-a-vis with surprised of this championship.
The double champion of France had to battle firm to impose itself vis-a-vis in Dorin Calus, the member of Romagna made finally at the general surprise. "I congratulate really Dorin which produced an excellent level of play. Its victory vis-a-vis in Christophe Legoût invited me to mistrust. It has a super reverse and in more it was a little in overheating, entrusted to any smile titular Patrick Chila from now on of three titles (1998 and 2003). Especially with five finales lost againts Jean-Philippe Gatien, he knows the value of the national title better than quiconque."I said than a final would not satisfy me. I am really content because I always come to gain and it is only my third title." In the absence of Damien Eloi (casualty), the member of Pontoise-Cergy was the logical favourite of this 77ème raised. A statute which it honoured while being essential with desire and a level with interesting play to counter definitely intolerable Calus this weekend. Chila (with Eloi, Legoût, Lebesson and Mattenet) will try to register points in Zagreb (World) in fifteen days for the qualification with the Olympic Games.
The young tricolour guard (Bertin, Bobillier, Lo in particular) did not show the end of its racket in Orleans and will be very waited the next year with Antibes.

Aucun commentaire: